Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Start Spreadin' the News



Here I am in New York City...a dream come true!! I got an interview and flew out with all my clothes, hoping that I'd actually get the job! Luckily, I did! Everything's happened so fast. I've been here just over two weeks and I already have a job and almost an apartment! It was such a last minute move but I'm happy I finally followed a dream I've wanted for a long time. For the last two weeks I've basically just been vacationing in New York. I've been to lots of musicals and here are some of my favorites:



I have a small obsession with Broadway musicals ~ actually it's a large obsession. "Jersey Boys" is my favorite. It reminds me so much of my mom because she used to dance around the house to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. It's such a fun musical and you just wanna get up and dance! I LOVED "Billy Elliot." It's hilarious and sad and happy and cute and fun all at the same time. Daniel Radcliffe was hilarious in "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" and it was fun to see him in person! He's Harry Potter!! "Catch me if you Can" was excellent and Disney musicals are always great! I love New York. Granted, I haven't started working yet so it's still all fun and games!

No comments:

Post a Comment