SAP Open ~ way to go Verdasco!
After watching a fun match with Verdasco v. del Potro, I became an even bigger Verdasco fan than I was to begin with. I watched the Australian Open every day for two weeks last month and was sad to see Verdasco go. However, seeing him in person only a couple weeks later was amazing! Watching tennis live is incredible because you can really appreciate the talent and speed of the game. Great experience!
My first meal was a SUCCESS!!
Yes, this is, in fact, the first meal I have ever cooked. I made the pork, the rice and the WONDERFUL salad dressing. Trust me, I did a great job. My brother and sister-in-law came over to taste my first creation and believe it or not, they wanted the left-overs!! That's what an amazing cook I am. My resume of cooking includes divine pasta-roni, mac & cheese, top ramen, cereal and sandwiches. And now, of course, pulled-pork salads! I had so much fun cooking and I intend to continue developing my new talent!
Congratulations to "The King's Speech" and Colin Firth!!

I was so excited that "The King's Speech" did so well. It was such a wonderful, feel-good movie. I think this would've been my mom's new favorite movie. She would've been happy to see it win! Even more, she would've LOVED to see Colin Firth win. Well deserved.
I love you and I miss you! And I love that this really was the first meal you've ever cooked!
ReplyDelete