Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Uh Oh...It's been FoReVeR


Christmas was a over a month ago, yet of course, I still talk about it! My dad and I went to New York the week before and the decorations are AMAZING! I've only ever been to New York in the summer so it was unbelievable to experience Christmas and WINTER in New York. Simply stated...it's worth it to be in 20 degree weather if you're looking at the Rockefeller tree. Christmas day was different because it was just my dad and me; the smallest Christmas I've ever had. However, everyone came home for New Year's and that felt more like Christmas! My house was flipped up-side-down with Christmas decorations. Took 3 days to put all the decorations up and 3 days to take them all down! Yes, Christmas IS my favorite holiday.
On a more recent note, last Sunday was a sweet day. It was January 30, 2011...that one year mark. My mom's close friends, my grandma, my uncle and I went to the site to leave flowers for my mom. Of course, we all brought yellow flowers, as that is the best way to describe my mom; always bringing sunshine into this world. Thank you to everyone for coming with me on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment